Use Beatmytradein.co.za to beat your trade-in value of your car
Until recently there has been only two main methods of selling your car :
Selling it Privately or Trading it in with your new purchase
Both methods have their own unique problems :
Private Buyer Problems:
Selling privately is painful , because private buyers often :
- Arrange a time – but never turn up!
- Do turn up but without enough money , or wanting to negotiate at ridiculous prices, wasting your precious time.
- Insist on a test drive – even though they’re not even licensed
- Wanting you to take the vehicle to them , at odd locations, or km’s away from where you are
- Love the car , have the money but wait until next week so their “uncle” who knows about cars can have a look – and in the mean time they fall in love with another car
- They insist on seeing it at 11’0 clock on a Monday – when you’re at work
- Or they can’t buy it anyway because they don’t have cash , and need to arrange finance but are not credit worthy ….Again just wasting your precious time.
- South Africa has one of the highest vehicle crime rates in the world. How do you know who you are dealing with?
- Avoid dealing with con-artists who prey on unsuspecting sellers, making it easier for them to steal your car.
Trading in Problems:
- There is a reason why traders usually offer a very low “trade in” price for your old car. It’s because they’re not selling the same type of car and don’t have a need for it. They’re selling newer vehicles and yours’ probably doesn’t fit that profile of car.
- It’s not the kind of car they sell on their forecourt or showroom. So to them it’s just a problem to be solved by selling it to another dealer – for a profit.
- Also, they know your heart is set on the new one , so you’ll naturally put less value on your current car.
So think about , if you want to get the top trade in price for your car , do you sell it to the first person that makes you an offer. Shouldn’t you rather offer it to as many dealers as possible and reach dealers that are actually looking and selling your type of car.
- Do you have the time to drive around to multiple dealers , looking to see who will give you a better trade in, Can you visit 2000 dealers ?
- If you have a car that’s in demand to a specific dealer , you may get hundreds, even thousands of Rands more by having many dealers compete for your car but you won’t get this by selling to the first dealer that makes you an offer.
- Avoid loading your finance on your new vehicle because the dealer can’t give you a better trade in price on your current car.
- If the trade price of your vehicle is worth more than what your bank settlement is, how do you ensure that you get the most for your vehicle
The Best Option – Beatmytradein.co.za
- Now you can submit your vehicle to over 2000 dealers nationally by the click of a button.
- Let them view and compete with each other , to give you the highest possible trade in price.
- Sell your trade in directly to the dealer that wants in and benefit directly.
- Doing this is as easy as filling in a single form online.
- Professional car dealers are more than happy to travel to collect the right car and will pay cash. It’s just what they do. They will even sort out your outstanding finance issues for you and all necessary paperwork, leaving you clean and clear to buy your new car – with extra cash in your pocket!!
- Typically for most of our clients this means a faster , hassle free sale, plus more negotiating power to buy your next car at a good price with no Trade In.
You could have already sold your car on Beatmytradein.co.za, to a dealer unique to Beatmytradein.co.za ’s network from across the country.
Just enter your car details , sit back, and watch your car get sold – HASSLE FREE!!
The Bottom Line – Beatmytradein.co.za is the fastest , easiest way to get the strongest possible cash trade in price for your old car - without any middle men.
READY TO SELL
Use our easy vehicle load form, submit your car details, and sit back and watch the offers come in